Sam Francis '64 "A Universe From Nothing"
Here is a 6-minute talk by Sam Francis presented at our 50th reunion on May 31, 2014. It was one of 15 presentations during a session entitled "A Kaleidoscope of Passions" (see all the talks).
The graphics are more legible when enlarged to full screen. To enlarge the video, click the "Full screen" icon visible at the lower-right corner when the video is playing. Users of the Chrome browser will not see the "Full screen" icon, and should click the YouTube icon instead, followed by the "Full screen" icon.
Watch other "Kaleidoscope" presentations:
- Brooks, David, "Falling in Love with God"
- Francis, Sam, "A Universe From Nothing"
- Getman, Chris, "Living with a Celebrity"
- Gould, William, "Peace in Our Time"
- Huhn, Bo, "Developmental Lessons for Grandchildren"
- Leka, Don, "Performing Anywhere, Anytime"
- Morse, William, "Why Music? Why Irish Music?"
- Regozin, Roy, "A Peace of My Mind"
- Whitby, Robert, "Six and a Half Summits"
- Wickstrom, Per, "Why I Paint"