William Gould '64 "Peace in Our Time"
Here is a 6-minute talk by William Gould presented here as a postscript to the 15 live presentations during a session at our 50th Reunion entitled "A Kaleidoscope of Passions" (see all the talks).
To enlarge the video to full screen, click the "Full screen" icon visible at the lower-right corner when the video is playing. Users of the Chrome browser will not see the "Full screen" icon, and should click the YouTube icon instead, followed by the "Full screen" icon.
Watch other "Kaleidoscope" presentations:
- Brooks, David, "Falling in Love with God"
- Francis, Sam, "A Universe From Nothing"
- Getman, Chris, "Living with a Celebrity"
- Gould, William, "Peace in Our Time"
- Huhn, Bo, "Developmental Lessons for Grandchildren"
- Leka, Don, "Performing Anywhere, Anytime"
- Morse, William, "Why Music? Why Irish Music?"
- Regozin, Roy, "A Peace of My Mind"
- Whitby, Robert, "Six and a Half Summits"
- Wickstrom, Per, "Why I Paint"